Helping You Beautify & Enhance Your Space
For many people, the kitchen is the heart of the home. Whether you enjoy cooking or prefer takeout, a beautiful, functional kitchen can make your life easier and even increase the value of your home.
At J&R Herra Home Services, we offer complete residential kitchen remodeling in Kane County and throughout western Chicagoland. From replacing old, outdated appliances to upgrading your entire kitchen from floor to ceiling, our team of experienced general contractors is ready to handle it all.
On every project, we work efficiently to minimize downtime and adhere to the strictest safety and quality standards. We do not cut corners, and we will not prolong the process with unnecessary delays. We also offer honest, upfront pricing and free estimates, so you know what to expect before we begin.
Types of Kitchen Remodels We Handle
Our team handles all types of kitchen remodels, including projects of all scopes and sizes. Whether you want a budget-friendly facelift or are ready to completely transform your space, J&R Herra Home Services can get the job done.
Our kitchen remodeling services include:
- Permitting and inspections
- Countertop installation
- Flooring installation
- Lighting design
- Plumbing installations, including sinks and garbage disposals
- Heating, air conditioning, and ventilation
- Appliance installation, including ovens, stovetops, and ranges
- Cabinet design and installation
- Layout design and reconfiguration
- Fixture and hardware installations
- Building code compliance
We can help you design a custom space that fits your family’s needs. At J&R Herra Home Services, we keep a large range of top-quality products, systems, and appliances in stock and can help you find the right materials for your kitchen remodel.
Our team is experienced in designing and working on all types of kitchens, including but not limited to:
- Open-concept kitchens
- Island kitchens
- Galley kitchens
- Enclosed kitchens
- L-shaped kitchens
- U-shaped kitchens
- One-wall kitchens
- Modular kitchens
If you have recently purchased a home with an old or outdated kitchen, no longer enjoy the kitchen in the home you’ve had for years, or are getting ready to sell your house, it’s a good time to consider a kitchen remodel.
Remodeling your kitchen offers numerous benefits, including:
- Greater Functionality: A poorly designed kitchen can feel cramped, impractical, and downright annoying. By remodeling your kitchen, you can utilize all available space and maximize its functionality. Sometimes, it’s a simple matter of reconfiguring your appliances; in other instances, the entire layout must be changed. In any case, our team at J&R Herra Home Services can help you get the most out of your kitchen.
- Improved Efficiency: Your old appliances and plumbing fixtures are probably costing you in the form of unnecessarily high utility bills. Replacing these appliances and fixtures with newer, more energy-efficient models can save you significant amounts of money every month. They can also make your home more sustainable, as well as functional and practical. New appliances can even improve the safety of your home, reducing the risk of electrical shorts and house fires.
- Enhanced Aesthetics: Ugly cabinets, decades-old flooring, and a paint color that’s just not “you” can negatively affect the overall look and feel of your home. Not only does a remodel improve the functionality of your kitchen, but it also significantly beautifies the space. A gorgeous, practical kitchen that matches your personal aesthetic and the vibe of your home can have a dramatic impact.
- Better Comfort: When you remodel your kitchen, you can add elements to improve your comfort and the comfort of your family. Better insulation, ventilation, and heating/cooling power in the kitchen can make it a much more enjoyable space to spend time in. These elements, particularly proper ventilation, can also help improve indoor air quality, thereby reducing the severity of allergy symptoms, frequency of colds and flu, and more.
- Increased Home Value: If you are getting ready to sell your home or you think you might move eventually, remodeling your kitchen now can greatly increase the value of your home. Although every housing market is different, most homebuyers agree that the kitchen is one of the most important elements of a potential new home. A beautiful, modern kitchen can make your house more attractive to potential buyers and can boost the value of your home.
- Enhanced Safety: Older appliances, including outdated ovens or stoves, can be potentially hazardous to your health and may even threaten your safety. Older appliances may emit harmful substances, such as nitrogen dioxide; certain types of flooring can increase the risk of slip and falls, and poor lighting can lead to accidents that may cause serious injury. Remodeling your space can significantly improve its overall safety.
Whether you want to increase the amount of space and storage in your kitchen, prepare your house for going on the market, or completely rehaul your kitchen so that it is beautiful, practical, and safe, J&R Herra Home Services can help. Reach out to us today to learn more about our Kane County kitchen remodeling services.
Request a Free Estimate on Your Kitchen Remodel
We offer honest, upfront pricing and free estimates on all kitchen remodels. We want to make sure that you understand what to expect, and we are happy to work within your budget. We always work directly with our clients to ensure that their kitchen remodels are completed according to their specifications.
Not only An Expert in His Craft and Knowledgeable, but He Was Kind, Personable, and Extremely Genuine
"I was pleasantly surprised that J & R Herra was able to get someone out right away with such efficiency. John, my technician, was not only an expert in his craft and knowledgeable, but he was kind, personable, and extremely genuine."- Shannon Gil
J&R Herra has the best employees!
"Scottie was great - worked outside on one of the hottest days in order to get a/c installed for me before the day ended. Also installed furnace with humidifier and new thermostat. Function-checked systems to ensure they work properly. Explained everything to me and was meticulous with clean up. Couldn’t be nicer or more meticulous. J&R Herra has the best employees!"- Erin McCarter
Fantastic Response Time, Friendly and Knowledgeable Tech
"I called J&R Herra this morning when I noticed my furnace wasn't heating my house. I called around 8:30 in the morning and Dennis was here by 11 am. He diagnosed the problem and my furnace is now working as it should be! Fantastic response time, friendly and knowledgeable tech. Will definitely be using J&R in the future for our needs."- Kristin Gallagher
"I was extremely impressed with my furnace broke down J & R Came out the same day diagnosed the problem and Return the next day to replace my furnace."- Ron Millar
Polite, professional, and thorough
"Dennis from J&R Herra provided repair service for our geothermal heating and air conditioning system. He was polite, professional, and thorough In diagnosing the problem and making the necessary repairs. I would definitely recommend J&R Herra and will use them again, if needed."- Gary Kizior
Devoted to A Clean Workplace & A Polished Product
Fair and Honest Pricing
Trained and Certified Technicians
Locally-Based, Family-Owned Business
Serving Kane County Since 1974
Fill out the form below or give us a call at (630) 552-6605 to schedule a service or request more information!