Water Heater Installation & Repair in Kane County
Providing Comprehensive Residential Water Heater Services
There’s nothing worse than a cold shower. If your water heater isn’t producing an adequate amount of hot water for your household, call the experienced service technicians at J&R Herra Home Services today. Our factory-trained, field-experienced technicians are equipped to answer your questions about the maintenance, longevity, and efficiency of your current system.
We can handle all your water heater service needs, from new system installation to comprehensive repairs and routine maintenance. We do not charge for water heater service estimates. Call today and one of our water heater experts will give you a free price quote for the repair, maintenance, or replacement of your current unit.
You can reach us online or by phone at (630) 552-6605. We look forward to hearing from you and learning how we can help you with your water heater installation or repair needs!
Water Heater Services We Offer
At J&R Herra Home Services, we provide a full range of water heater services in Kane County, including new water heater installation, water heater repair, water heater replacement, and routine water heater inspections and maintenance.
Reach out to us today if you need any of the following:
- Water Heater Installation and Replacement: Did you know the average water heater lasts about 10 to 15 years? If you are in the market for a new unit, our team can help you find a water heater that meets the hot water demands of your family. In addition to being of the best quality, the water heaters we install promise premium efficiency. From tankless units to hybrid gas water heaters, we will install a product that was built for the way people actually live and use hot water.
- Water Heater Repairs: Whether you aren’t getting any hot water, have terrible water pressure, or are hearing strange noises coming from the unit, it’s time to call the pros at J&R Herra Home Services for water heater repairs. We handle all types of repair services on all types of water heaters, including traditional tank water heaters, tankless water heaters, and hybrid gas water heaters. Our team has the tools and training to repair all major makes and models from the industry’s leading brands.
- Water Heater Maintenance: Many people don’t think about their water heater until it stops working. But regular maintenance can not only improve the performance of your water heater; it can also increase its efficiency, extend its lifespan, and reduce the risk of future problems. We recommend that you schedule routine service every six months to one year. During our routine maintenance service, we will flush your water heater, remove sediment, and conduct a thorough inspection to identify any issues or areas of concern.
No matter the water heater service you need, you can rely on J&R Herra Home Services to respond quickly to your call and provide the professional, high-quality work you expect. We stand behind everything we do and strive for complete customer satisfaction on every job.
Common Water Heater Problems
Water heaters are complex fixtures with several moving parts. As such, several things can go wrong.
Some of the most common water heater problems include:
- Tripped circuit breakers
- Pilot lights going out
- Burner or heating element failure
- Stuck valves
- Thermostat issues
- Sediment buildup
We offer comprehensive water heater repairs in Kane County and the surrounding areas. We can also replace your water heater if repairs are not a valid option, as well as install a new unit if you wish to upgrade to a newer, more energy-efficient model.
Repair vs. Replace: Which Is Right for Your Water Heater?
When your water heater starts experiencing issues, you might wonder whether it can be repaired or if it’s time to replace it altogether. Thankfully, there are a few factors to consider that can help you make this decision.
You’ll want to think about:
- The Age of Your Water Heater: Is your water heater more than 10 to 15 years old? Or is it relatively new? If your water heater isn’t that old, you may want to repair it, rather than replace it altogether.
- The Cost of Repairs: Will it cost more to repair your water heater—either this one time or over the course of its lifespan—than it will to replace it? If so, you may want to save money by replacing the unit.
- How Often Your Water Heater Has Issues: If your water heater is constantly breaking down, it might be time to consider replacing it. Over time, water heaters will experience significant wear-and-tear, and continuous repairs may not be enough.
- Your Water Heater’s Efficiency: Does it take forever for your water to heat up? Do you run out of hot water quickly? Are your water bills higher than you want them to be? Upgrading to a newer, more energy-efficient water heater may be the right choice.
- Whether Your Water Heater Has a Leak: While most water heater problems can be repaired, a leak is one thing that cannot be fixed. If your water heater has sprung a leak, it’s time to think about replacing it.
If you are unsure whether you need water heater repairs or replacement, J&R Herra Home Services can help. Our team can come out for an onsite inspection and provide professional recommendations based on extensive industry experience. We are not pushy when it comes to sales and will never try to pressure you into a service or product we don’t honestly believe you need.
Why Hire a Professional for Water Heater Repairs & Installation?
Water heater repairs and installations should always be left up to the professionals. Improper repairs or incorrect installation can lead to a variety of problems down the line, including more breakdowns and component failures. Ultimately, attempting to fix your water heater or install a new one yourself could end up costing you much more than paying a professional to take care of the job.
At J&R Herra Home Services, we offer affordable water heater solutions to homeowners throughout western Chicagoland. Our Kane County water heater repair and installation services are always completed by factory-trained, certified plumbing professionals with the experience and tools to get the job done quickly and correctly. Once we have finished repairing or installing your new water heater, we will make sure that everything is working properly before we leave.
Ready to schedule water heater services for your home? Contact J&R Herra Home Services online or by phone at (630) 552-6605 today to request a free estimate.
Not only An Expert in His Craft and Knowledgeable, but He Was Kind, Personable, and Extremely Genuine
"I was pleasantly surprised that J & R Herra was able to get someone out right away with such efficiency. John, my technician, was not only an expert in his craft and knowledgeable, but he was kind, personable, and extremely genuine."- Shannon Gil
J&R Herra has the best employees!
"Scottie was great - worked outside on one of the hottest days in order to get a/c installed for me before the day ended. Also installed furnace with humidifier and new thermostat. Function-checked systems to ensure they work properly. Explained everything to me and was meticulous with clean up. Couldn’t be nicer or more meticulous. J&R Herra has the best employees!"- Erin McCarter
Fantastic Response Time, Friendly and Knowledgeable Tech
"I called J&R Herra this morning when I noticed my furnace wasn't heating my house. I called around 8:30 in the morning and Dennis was here by 11 am. He diagnosed the problem and my furnace is now working as it should be! Fantastic response time, friendly and knowledgeable tech. Will definitely be using J&R in the future for our needs."- Kristin Gallagher
"I was extremely impressed with my furnace broke down J & R Came out the same day diagnosed the problem and Return the next day to replace my furnace."- Ron Millar
Polite, professional, and thorough
"Dennis from J&R Herra provided repair service for our geothermal heating and air conditioning system. He was polite, professional, and thorough In diagnosing the problem and making the necessary repairs. I would definitely recommend J&R Herra and will use them again, if needed."- Gary Kizior
We're Here To Help
THE J&R HERRA DIFFERENCE
Devoted to A Clean Workplace & A Polished Product
Fair and Honest Pricing
Trained and Certified Technicians
Locally-Based, Family-Owned Business
Serving Kane County Since 1974
Schedule a Service
Fill out the form below or give us a call at (630) 552-6605 to schedule a service or request more information!