Sewer & Water Line Repair in Kane County
Using Advanced Technology for Better Results
A properly working sewer system is critical for your family’s health, comfort, and safety. If you are experiencing signs of a sewer or water leak, or if your pipes are reaching the end of their useful lifespan, it might be time to schedule professional sewer line services.
At J&R Herra Home Services, we offer reliable sewer and water line repair in Kane County and the surrounding areas. Our experienced plumbers utilize cutting-edge technology and state-of-the-art equipment to deliver exceptional results, every time. We work quickly and efficiently to save you time, money, and hassle. Our goal is to restore your home’s plumbing system so that you can get back to living your life.
Contact us today at (630) 552-6605 to learn more about our cost-effective sewer and water line services. We look forward to hearing from you!
Warning Signs That Your Sewer or Water Lines Need Repairs
It’s not always easy to tell when your sewer or water lines need repairs. Because these pipes are hidden away behind walls and under the ground, you can’t always tell when they are corroded, cracked, or otherwise damaged. Because of this, you should keep an eye out for certain warning signs that indicate there’s something wrong with your sewer or water lines.
Some of the most common warning signs include:
- Multiple clogs throughout your home
- Frequent clogs that keep coming back
- Unpleasant sewage smells in and around your home
- Slow drains or frequent back-ups
- Damp, muddy, or lush patches in your yard
- Unexplained increases on your water bills
- Gurgling noises coming from toilets, tubs, showers, and sinks
- New or worsened pest infestations
- Uneven water levels in toilet bowls
At J&R Herra Home Services, our team can come out for an onsite inspection. If you have noticed any of these warning signs, do not hesitate to schedule a service with our experienced plumbing professionals. We can determine whether you need sewer or water line repairs and, if so, can recommend the best option for your home.
Common Methods for Sewer & Water Line Repair & Replacement
Water and sewer line problems are common issues for homeowners. When it comes to fixing or replacing these systems, there are a variety of methods that can be implemented depending on the circumstances.
Some of the most common methods for repairing and replacing sewer or water lines include:
- Excavation: Excavation is a tried-and-true method of repairing sewer and water lines. The process involves digging trenches to access old pipes and either repair them or remove them and replace them with new pipes. Although this is a more time-consuming process than trenchless pipe repair, it is also one of the most effective methods of repairing or replacing sewer and water lines.
- Trenchless Pipe Repair: One of the most common tactics for repairing water and sewer lines is trenchless pipe repair, which requires minimal destruction to repair or replace underground pipes without digging large trenches. This method is relatively non-invasive compared to other traditional repairs, such as excavation, as only small access points are needed.
- Pipe Bursting: Another common method for repairing water lines is pipe bursting. In this technique, a special tool pulls a cable through existing pipes while breaking them apart at the same time and replacing them with new tubing made from high-density polyethylene (HDPE). Pipe bursting is often used to replace old, damaged pipes that are prone to corrosion or deterioration. It’s also useful for installing larger pipes to increase the flow rate of the system.
- Directional Drilling: When it comes to replacing sewer lines, one of the most popular methods is called directional drilling. This involves using specialized machinery that drills horizontally along an underground path determined by surveyors ahead of time before inserting a new pipe in its place. As with many other types of repairs, directional drilling requires very little disruption to your property as it’s done beneath the surface rather than through large trenches dug out manually.
- Hydrojetting: When it comes to clearing large clogs and blockages, hydrojetting is a powerful method of clearing debris that has built up over time. Hydrojetting uses powerful streams of water that cut away blockages, like tree roots and mineral deposits, along with any other material blocking the flow inside your plumbing system. The water pressure used in this process is usually around 3,000 PSI, which helps break down even stubborn blockages caused by dirt and grease buildup.
At J&R Herra Home Services, we can help determine the best method for repairing or replacing your home’s sewer or water lines. We are never pushy when it comes to selling our services, and we will never recommend something we don’t truly believe you need.
Contact Us Today to Schedule Sewer or Water Line Repairs in Kane County
We can come out to your home and conduct an inspection using state-of-the-art inline camera technology. This allows us to see areas of concern and identify any issues within the pipes before beginning our work.
We provide free estimates and honest, upfront pricing so you always know what to expect when you hire J&R Herra Home Services. If you would like to learn more, please do not hesitate to contact our team today. We can answer your questions and provide information regarding your specific options.
Contact us online or by phone at (630) 552-6605.
Not only An Expert in His Craft and Knowledgeable, but He Was Kind, Personable, and Extremely Genuine
"I was pleasantly surprised that J & R Herra was able to get someone out right away with such efficiency. John, my technician, was not only an expert in his craft and knowledgeable, but he was kind, personable, and extremely genuine."- Shannon Gil
J&R Herra has the best employees!
"Scottie was great - worked outside on one of the hottest days in order to get a/c installed for me before the day ended. Also installed furnace with humidifier and new thermostat. Function-checked systems to ensure they work properly. Explained everything to me and was meticulous with clean up. Couldn’t be nicer or more meticulous. J&R Herra has the best employees!"- Erin McCarter
Fantastic Response Time, Friendly and Knowledgeable Tech
"I called J&R Herra this morning when I noticed my furnace wasn't heating my house. I called around 8:30 in the morning and Dennis was here by 11 am. He diagnosed the problem and my furnace is now working as it should be! Fantastic response time, friendly and knowledgeable tech. Will definitely be using J&R in the future for our needs."- Kristin Gallagher
"I was extremely impressed with my furnace broke down J & R Came out the same day diagnosed the problem and Return the next day to replace my furnace."- Ron Millar
Polite, professional, and thorough
"Dennis from J&R Herra provided repair service for our geothermal heating and air conditioning system. He was polite, professional, and thorough In diagnosing the problem and making the necessary repairs. I would definitely recommend J&R Herra and will use them again, if needed."- Gary Kizior
We're Here To Help
THE J&R HERRA DIFFERENCE
Devoted to A Clean Workplace & A Polished Product
Fair and Honest Pricing
Trained and Certified Technicians
Locally-Based, Family-Owned Business
Serving Kane County Since 1974
Schedule a Service
Fill out the form below or give us a call at (630) 552-6605 to schedule a service or request more information!