Trenchless Pipe Repair in Kane County
Safe & Effective Solutions for Your Home
Repiping—or the process of replacing existing sewer lines with new ones—can be an expensive, time-consuming process. Trenchless pipe repair, however, offers an effective and affordable alternative. Because it does not involve digging large, unsightly trenches to access pipes, trenchless pipe repair causes less damage, takes less time, and can even save you money.
At J&R Herra Home Services, we offer top-quality trenchless pipe repair in Kane County and the surrounding areas. Our plumbing professionals have extensive training and are all certified for your peace of mind. Our trenchless pipe repair services utilize state-of-the-art technology and advanced techniques to deliver lasting results.
To learn more, or to schedule an appointment, call (630) 552-6605. You can also reach us online using our secure contact form.
What Is Trenchless Pipe Repair?
As the name suggests, trenchless pipe repair is the process of repairing or replacing old, broken, or outdated pipes with new ones—without having to dig trenches. With traditional pipe repair and replacement, plumbing professionals must dig trenches to access the pipes. This can cause damage to landscaping, driveways, and other areas of your property. It also takes longer, as trenches must be dug and then refilled after the pipes have been repaired or replaced.
Trenchless pipe repair, on the other hand, utilizes several different techniques to effectively reline (repair) or replace pipes without any trenches. Also known as “cured-in-place pipe” (CIPP) or pipe relining, trenchless pipe repair minimizes destruction without sacrificing results.
How Does It Work?
There are several different types of trenchless pipe repair, including:
- Pull-in-Place (PIP): The PIP method involves pulling a new, thin lining through the pipes, which is then set in place and left to cure with a two-part epoxy coating. This essentially creates a pipe within the pipe, but because the pipe liner is cut to the exact diameter of the existing pipe, the pipe itself remains the same size.
- Continuous Inversion: With the continuous inversion method, the tube is saturated with resin. Then, a specialized device turns the material inside out (inverts it) as it is installed or pulled through the existing pipes. This method generally allows for greater lengths of pipe to be repaired or replaced than other forms of pipe repair.
- Spray Coating: Also known as sewer spray lining or pipe coating, spray coating involves the use of a state-of-the-art, spray-on polymer resin, rather than a structural liner. This allows for greater flexibility than epoxy, which can become brittle and may crack with subtle shifts of movements of the pipes over time.
At J&R Herra Home Services, we utilize cutting-edge plumbing technology to deliver reliable trenchless sewer repair in Kane County and the surrounding areas. Our plumbing experts can help you determine the best solution for your home. We only offer our honest, professional recommendations and will never try to upsell you on a product or service we don’t truly believe you need.
The Benefits of Trenchless Pipe Repair
Compared to traditional pipe repair and replacement, trenchless sewer repair offers numerous advantages.
Some of the main benefits of trenchless pipe repair include that it:
- Takes less time to complete than traditional methods
- Preserves landscaping and limits damage to your property
- Reduces risks associated with hitting another pipe or line
- Results in long-lasting, better-functioning pipes
- Is cost-effective, saving you money in the long run
- Can increase flow capacity and reduce the risk of future problems
There are many reasons to choose trenchless pipe repair; we encourage you to reach out to our team today to find out if this might be the right solution for your home.
Signs You Need Pipe Repair or Replacement
Because your home’s sewer system is tucked away behind walls and under the ground, it isn’t always obvious when your pipes need repairs or replacement. Thankfully, there are some signs you can look out for that indicate it might be time to call the plumbing pros at J&R Herra Home Services.
Some of the most common signs that you need pipe repair or replacement include:
- Frequent clogs, blockages, and back-ups
- Discolored water coming from your taps
- Old pipes that are near or at the end of their lifespan
- Water leaks that occur often or in multiple areas
- Visible corrosion on or near pipes
If you have noticed any of these or other signs that indicate a problem with your home’s plumbing system, reach out to J&R Herra Home Services today to learn whether trenchless pipe repair in Kane County might be right for you.
Schedule Trenchless Pipe Repair with J&R Herra Home Services Today
We are always available to answer your questions and address any concerns you may have with your home’s plumbing. We even offer 24/7 emergency plumbing services for our customers throughout the western Chicagoland area.
At J&R Herra Home Services, we stand behind the quality of our work. We are proud to offer nothing but the very best in trenchless pipe repair, and we care about ensuring your complete satisfaction. When you choose our team, you can rest assured that we will provide honest, reliable results at a fair rate.
Contact us online or by phone at (630) 552-6605 to request a free estimate today!
Not only An Expert in His Craft and Knowledgeable, but He Was Kind, Personable, and Extremely Genuine
"I was pleasantly surprised that J & R Herra was able to get someone out right away with such efficiency. John, my technician, was not only an expert in his craft and knowledgeable, but he was kind, personable, and extremely genuine."- Shannon Gil
J&R Herra has the best employees!
"Scottie was great - worked outside on one of the hottest days in order to get a/c installed for me before the day ended. Also installed furnace with humidifier and new thermostat. Function-checked systems to ensure they work properly. Explained everything to me and was meticulous with clean up. Couldn’t be nicer or more meticulous. J&R Herra has the best employees!"- Erin McCarter
Fantastic Response Time, Friendly and Knowledgeable Tech
"I called J&R Herra this morning when I noticed my furnace wasn't heating my house. I called around 8:30 in the morning and Dennis was here by 11 am. He diagnosed the problem and my furnace is now working as it should be! Fantastic response time, friendly and knowledgeable tech. Will definitely be using J&R in the future for our needs."- Kristin Gallagher
"I was extremely impressed with my furnace broke down J & R Came out the same day diagnosed the problem and Return the next day to replace my furnace."- Ron Millar
Polite, professional, and thorough
"Dennis from J&R Herra provided repair service for our geothermal heating and air conditioning system. He was polite, professional, and thorough In diagnosing the problem and making the necessary repairs. I would definitely recommend J&R Herra and will use them again, if needed."- Gary Kizior
We're Here To Help
THE J&R HERRA DIFFERENCE
Devoted to A Clean Workplace & A Polished Product
Fair and Honest Pricing
Trained and Certified Technicians
Locally-Based, Family-Owned Business
Serving Kane County Since 1974
Schedule a Service
Fill out the form below or give us a call at (630) 552-6605 to schedule a service or request more information!